Tuesday, June 3, 2008

childrens hospital


About a week and a half my little brother and cousin were playing out in the yard and then my little cousin comes and tell my dad that my brother was on the floor and my dad didnt pay attension to him so i went out and look and it was true what my little cousin said and i grab my little brother and took him to my dada after that me and my dad took him to childrens hospital then monday morning i went to visit him and my dad ask the doctor what he had and i couldnt hear because they went out side then me and my dad left to the house and i asked him what did my littke brother had and he didnt tell me and just 3 days ago i went to visit him again and he looked ok and the doctor told me and my dad that he is going to get out on wensday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT DID HE HAD??? DID THEY TELL YOU???????/

Alex Ak said...

that is good that nothing bad happen to him that he is well

Dream-er said...

so what happened to him? The good thing is that he's going to be okay, and be able to leave the hospital. Take care of him!