Thursday, June 5, 2008

challenges

some of the challenges i had face was to walk far and go up to people to interview then and tried new kinds of food something before we had position class i overcame in my biology class because i was failing the class because i had f and i tried hard and i got a "c".I tried to talk to some of the girls in our class because i use to not talk with no girls in none of my classes i never decide to not tried something new i always was trying to do everything my teachers told me to do like in San Francisco they told me to interview people in castro valley but i still did it just to get it over with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea i saw you talking to a lot of people in CASTRO.. ithought que te hibas a quedar alla...

ohh and yea se nota que no hablas con las girls